- 70 Washes!
- 10 year guarantee - reusable and refillable
- Replace laundry detergents and fabric conditioner
- Hypoallergenic; accredited Allergy UK
- No harmful chemicals, just natural minerals
- Clean clothes without harsh chemicals
- SLS and SLES free
- Made in the UK
- Suitable for handwashing
Ecoegg Laundry Egg (70washes) -Fresh Linen
Hand Wash: Simply place the egg to soak in water for 5-10 minutes then handwash as normal. The Laundry Egg can be used from 15 to 60 degrees Celsius.
Washing Machine: Simply open your Laundry Egg and fill the larger half of the egg with the two types of mineral pellets. Close your egg so that it ‘clicks’ and place it in your washing machine on top of your laundry.
Tip: To to get the best results from your Eco Egg it is recommended to use a EcoEgg Washing Machine detox tablet to remove any built up residue from laundry conventional liquids and powders.
Suitable for water temperatures 15° – 60°C.
Always follow instructions on the garment label.