This Fire and Police Station themed wooden toy playscene is perfect for children aged 3 years and above.
Featuring a detailed Fire Station and Police Station - both inside and out - this toy playscene brings these popular Emergency services to life.
Whether your little one is a budding firefighter, police officer or simply loves to play, this Fire and Police station wooden toy playscene is sure to inspire imaginations.
Use Lanka Kade characters, animals, playsets and push alongs to Set A Scene! Pair this toy world with Lanka Kade People Who Help Us to help in emergencies, add Detective and Burglar characters as part of the investigation or include our Community playset, accessories and animals for Firefighters to save and rescue.
Beautifully handcrafted from sustainably sourced rubber wood, this natural wood toy world is assembled from two parts which can be easily dismantled for easy storage.
This Fire and Police Station toy world:
- is made from two parts which slot together to assemble four distinctive quarters; Fire and Police Station front, inside and back
- is not provided with any characters, animals or push alongs - these are sold separately
- is a chunky size - the pieces are 15mm thick
- is made from sustainably sourced rubber wood and non toxic paints
- is supplied in an informative box (an easy shape to wrap if a gift!)
- is compatible with our range of wooden toys
This fair trade Fire and Police toy world is handcrafted by skilled artisans in Sri Lanka from sustainably sourced rubber wood and non toxic paints. Blemishes should be expected, these are part of the beauty of a natural wood product.
Fire and Police Toy World
Made of rubber wood
Dimensions: 280mm (H) x 620mm (W) x 15mm (D) assembled size
We recommend a play age of 3-8 years
Colours, sizes and contents may vary slightly from those shown
Age suitability: 3 years +
WARNING! Not suitable for children under three years, choking hazard due to small parts
Wipe clean only with a damp cloth
Wipe away any excess moisture and leave to air dry (avoid direct sunlight)