- 20 THREE-PIECE PUZZLES: This bright collection of puzzles aimed at children ages 4 and up is a perfect introduction to three letter words. The colorful pictures help your child associate words with objects and are designed to teach early reading skills. The cards are a mix of sight words and CVC (consonant, vowel, consonant) words.
- IDEAL PREPARATION FOR SCHOOL: The puzzles make it easy and fun to become familiar with letter, shapes and sounds; a perfect introduction to the early reading skills they will encounter at school. They also strengthen the child’s developing concentration skills and build focus.
- IMPROVE MOTOR SKILLS: Thick, durable cardboard construction makes cards easy to grasp and use, and also a great way of improving hand-eye coordination and encouraging the development of essential motor skills.
- ENCOURAGES INDEPENDENT PLAY: The self-correcting puzzle pieces means that only the correct pieces fit together. This means that they get the spelling right every time, making the puzzles ideal for both independent play and playing together.
- BOOST CONFIDENCE and SELF-ESTEEM: Reading can be a daunting prospect for young children, but the combination of pictures and letters makes the three-piece puzzles the ideal way to encourage and boost confidence in young children.
Match It 3 letter words Puzzles The Learning Journey
recommended age 4-7 years