This Town themed wooden toy playscene is perfect for children aged 3 years and above. Featuring popular high street shops and services; Toy shop, Sweet shop, Cafe, Pet shop, Hairdressers, Chemist, Book shop, Supermarket, Bus Station and Museum, this toy world brings the hustle and bustle of a town centre to life. Your child will love playing and discovering the shops, arriving at the bus station and visiting the Museum of Dinosaurs.
Use Lanka Kade characters, animals, playsets and push alongs to Set A Scene! Pair this playscene with Lanka Kade Community characters who can explore what this town has to offer, haunt the streets and alleyways with our Mythical range, add our Town Set to learn about road safety and so much more!
Beautifully handcrafted from sustainably sourced rubber wood, this natural wood toy world is assembled from two parts which can be easily dismantled for easy storage.
This Town toy world:
- is made from two parts which slot together to assemble four distinctive quarters which include; Toy shop, Sweet shop, Cafe, Pet shop, Hairdressers, Chemist, Book shop, Supermarket, Bus Station and Museum
- is not provided with any characters, animals or push alongs - these are sold separately
- is a chunky size - the pieces are 15mm thick
- is made from sustainably sourced rubber wood and non toxic paints
- is supplied in an informative box (an easy shape to wrap if a gift!)
- is compatible with our range of wooden toys
This fair trade Town toy world is handcrafted by skilled artisans in Sri Lanka from sustainably sourced rubber wood and non toxic paints. Blemishes should be expected, these are part of the beauty of a natural wood product.
Toy Town World
Made of rubber wood
Dimensions: 280mm (H) x 620mm (W) x 15mm (D) assembled size
We recommend a play age of 3-8 years
Colours, sizes and contents may vary slightly from those shown
Age suitability: 3 years +
WARNING! Not suitable for children under three years, choking hazard due to small parts
Wipe clean only with a damp cloth
Wipe away any excess moisture and leave to air dry (avoid direct sunlight)